The Diplomatic or Courtesy Official visa is valid for 3 months from the date of your deposit, not the day of departure.
The period of stay will depend on your mission in Myanmar and the decision by the Burmese Authorities.
A single or multiple entry may be issued, depending on your mission.
If you must leave the country and return a few days later, you will have to make a new visa application.
– A business visa form (download here)
Only one duly filled application form per person.
– Two color identity photos, full-face, with pale background, dated maximum 6 months old, stuck on every upper angle of the form. (right + left). Scanned photos are not allowed.
No paper clip, no staple.
– Original Passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Myanmar with three full empty pages.
For any person native of a non-European country living in France, a copy of the residence permit and a proof of address will be also asked you.
– Reservation of flight tickets.
– Diplomatic note from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the respected country (for Diplomatic visa application)
– Official Note from Myanmar Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for Official Courtesy visa application)
This is a free visa application.
Delivery time :
For this visa application, we generally expect a return of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Myanmar and the time of processing your visa depends .When we receive the information from the Ministry, your visa will be available the next day. For this, we will contact you (or French MOFA) to confirm the date and withdrawal schedules.
For information, the Embassy of Myanmar reserves the right to edit or reject any visa application, and to request any other supporting document to complete a folder.